2021 READ-A-THON OFFICIAL RULES
- Read-A-Thon runs from Monday, March 1st at 2 PM through Sunday, March 21st at 8 PM.
Only reading during that time counts towards the total minutes read.
- Parents need to register their readers at www.colfaxreads.com which can be used on desktop and mobile.
- Students will need to track the number of minutes per day that they read to themselves and record these minutes via the digital log.
- The number of pages read must be included or the reading time will not be counted.
- Reading during school hours, including asynchronous time, does NOT count. Reading must be done on your own time.
- Raz Kids counts, but ONLY if you write down the title and number of pages read.
- Reading should be at the student’s independent reading level. Teachers have the authority to determine if the reading level is appropriate.
- TK/Kindergarten and previously identified students may have books read to them. All other students must read independently.
- FYI, your registration on the Read-A-Thon website includes an agreement to follow the school’s honor code. All logged information must be honest and truthful; suspicious entries will be tagged.
- All entries MUST be entered by 8 PM on Sunday, March 21st. LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Questions?Please contact Sarah HuYoung email@example.com or Aimee Grayson firstname.lastname@example.org